~ the evolution of dreams ~
July 8, 2005,9:48 p.m.
cuz my blog leaves you wanting more
or so my friend in boston tells me, the much-adored and dearly-missed molly-o. of late i have been remiss with my email correspondence, and out of guiltiness i am starting to slowly catch up. my excuses have been an eye infection, which makes it difficult to look at a computer screen for longer than 50 seconds without my eyes burning and my sight blurring. this has not been pleasant for work, which requires me to use a computer for the majority of the day, at a desk, where there is no natural light.

tony has burned me a beautiful copy of mischa maisky's cello suites by bach. they are some of my favourite pieces of music, and i find them the most soothing to listen to when i want moments of calm. he just put on the cd while preparing to make popcorn (we make it in a pot, with olive oil, and then add a bit of butter and sea salt afterwards. needless to say, after he did this the first time, i was unabashedly addicted. i request it as often as i possibly can :)

we are looking after pipsqueak, which imentioned in an earlier post. he is being mischevous and a bit more wonderful than before, which is good and bad - good in that he is quieter, more used to us and his surroundings, and bad in that this is going to make it more difficult to give him back to his original owner. some pictures of the itzzy bitzzy little monster, in which he realizes he has an extremely promising modelling career ahead of him:





He is a darling, and absolutely impossible. Aren't the most wonderful creatures in your life exactly that?!

Labels:

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤