~ the evolution of dreams ~
May 19, 2005,11:07 p.m.
coinage. aka new words.
writing the "title" for this blog suddenly reminded me that i have an american dime for my brother who collects coins. not just american ones. i got him italian ones when i went to italy too, and he has some stuff from my germany trip as well. i think. plus francs. french and swiss ones.

anyhow what this blog is really about is the dedication of my brain power to creative but ridiculous things. i mean, i'm working a 9 to 5 job, no longer in school, not reading AT ALL because when i come home from work my body says to me EAT then SLEEP not READ. which is a pity. my brain will be dead long before i am.

in any case this entry is short because i have not yet packed to travel to london and i must do that. or else i shall never SLEEP.

the new word is my creation for what is generally known as "fart". this is dooce-worthy. wait for it.

"ghost poop".

Labels:

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤