~ the evolution of dreams ~
April 29, 2005,1:51 p.m.
preparing to move
wow. these past two days have been very hellish. my cold decided to rampage my body with chills and fevers, while my left upper wisdom tooth decided to bulldoze into the three molars next to it. i never knew how excruciating having a new tooth come in could be. the wisdom tooth hasn't fully broken through yet, and i can still feel it (and feel shadows of its other effects - mainly pain in the jaw, along my cheekbone, and killer headaches) but it's much better today - partly because i got tylenol 3 to sleep last night, so i finally got one night's decent rest (kind of). my sister and my boyfriend have been absolute angels - my sister packed a lot of my stuff for me, and tony moved a lot of stuff last night; and while doing all of that they both took wonderful care of me.

anyhow i've promised both of them that i won't pack today (i can't anyway, i'm still getting painful head throbs when i get up/sit down etc. so i can't move very much). but what i definitely have to do is study for my exam on tuesday. so here goes - crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Labels:

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤