~ the evolution of dreams ~
March 31, 2008,1:36 p.m.
action
so, they said to dare your friends to do this...and i like the idea.

i dare you to choose one action to accomplish this week. state what it is in the comments and then follow-up and let me know if you did it.

i am going to start carrying around the canvas grocery bag i have at home in my purse and use it for everything. i'm going to avoid plastic bags from now on.

what are you going to do?

**

update: i have managed to not use plastic bags at all this week! this makes me feel so good i'm definitely going to keep carrying my canvas bag with me everywhere.

@tulip: i think 'fail' means - don't be afraid to fail, and make sure you fail at some things, because how else can you learn? i know i've been taught lots of things by other people, but really what i've learned best (and what i always remember best) are the lessons i learned through my personal mistakes and the aftermath of the experience of those mistakes. so that's what i think it means. if you have anything to add please do in the comments!

xoxo
sappho

Labels:

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤