~ the evolution of dreams ~
December 8, 2006,11:42 a.m.
the beeping. it stopped.
first of all, there is a really annoying intermittent series of high-pitched beeps going off somewhere in one of the apartments surrounding ours. it’s like the tintinnabullate version of chinese water torture.

make it stop!

freckles
i am not really a freckly sort of person. MYS fills that category in our family :) however i have noticed new freckles popping up with alarming frequency on my arms and neck. they are tiny little brown freckles; some of them are perfectly circular. i like freckles. but in case these new freckles are trying to start somethin’, i just want to make it clear that i do not intend to be turned into a large freckle. and i will take any offensive freckles to court for their attempt to do so if such a situation arises. freckles, beware.

left, right, left-right-left
as some of you know, i know my right foot from my left foot but not my right hand from my left hand. if someone asks me to turn right or left and i can’t think with my feet, i have to surreptitiously pretend to write, or look at my hands for the freckle in the centre of the top of my left wrist. i can’t visualize my left hand from my right hand, or vice versa. i have decided this is simply a mind-block; why it is there, i have no clue, but i am determined to break it down. so i am going to learn my left hand from my right hand, and vice versa, until i can visualize them easily, and then be able to turn right and left without thinking about it.

IE has a mind of its own
i’ve noticed the layout has randomly messed up again in IE. i don’t know what’s wrong but i will try to find the culprit in the code, and fix it. in the meantime, if you have firefox or opera, please transfer your viewing pleasure over there. thank god some browsers know how to line up graphics. sheesh, IE.

submissions for the post of 2006 are still open. the next post will be a vote to choose the title.

ciao,
sappho

Labels: ,

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤