~ the evolution of dreams ~
January 26, 2005,11:07 a.m.
keeping time
thank you so much to tony, nat-o, & c for sending me such wonderful emails! and to talibah, who was *happy* with my comment on her blog, and i'm so happy that she knows & feels that i understand :)

i'm home today, feeling really achy and stuffy and i have this gross cough. i will spare you the details, but i sound like i've been smoking for fifteen years (and that is SO NOT TRUE.) if i have the Black Lung, it's because of toronto, not because of nicotine.

however, since i'm at home, i'm putting my time to good use. i'm gonna wash dishes (albeit slowly), read through six books and compile the beginnings of an annotated bibliography, and do readings for my classes. i feel so relaxed (even though i feel gross) because at least, today, my time is my own. :) i don't have any meetings, i don't have to go out in the cold (except maybe to get some food, later, in which case i will bundle up snugly) and i can go at my own pace.

i haven't had a day like this in months. i'm starting to feel better already :) (need proof? just count the smiley faces in this blog.) :P (yup, that one counts too) :)
posted by sappho
Permalink ¤