~ the evolution of dreams ~
January 25, 2005,10:48 p.m.
mission accomplished
well, i got through today, pretty succesfully i think. except for the fact that i think my virus is slowly invading my cells - i can feel each one "pop" in discouraged surrender. (wasn't that a gross thought? some things i should really just keep to myself.)

aside from feeling like crap, i borrowed c's whale music (yay! a real book to read, FOR FUN! gasp. the forbidden.) (hahahahaha, refer to c's blog about how she wasn't going to give me this book until april (after all my essays were done...) evil grin). and i also borrowed whale rider (yup, i've a theme about whales going on here) which, (odd coincidence) i probably won't give back until april. don't worry, c knows this. it's all good.

i just have to relate one hilarious moment of my rather long-drawn out day, before i go to bed:

i had my grad photos taken today.

the photographer whisked me into one of the rooms in old vic and sat me down on a swivelling stool and proceeded to fluff my hair, dust my skin (with what, i do not know, please don't tell me if you do know) and wet my hair to smooth it down. then he directed, in this order, throughout a series of flashes, "swivel this way lookatmegood ok chindown smilegreatsmilewhoo! holdthis likesoyes lookatmechindownsmilegreatsmilewooo! the hair. THE HAIR. itisevenonthisside and popsoutonthisside what am i to do????? the hair. okswivelthisway look at megood smilegreatsmilesmilegreatwooo!"

it was fantastic. i enjoyed myself thoroughly.
posted by sappho
Permalink ¤