~ the evolution of dreams ~
January 9, 2005,9:48 p.m.
and it ends with eeyore
wow what a weekend. i read a few passages of don quixote for my essay (and remembered how endearing don quixote is (was?) whatever)...and dance practise tonight was fabulous. we accomplished a lot and i think i will start teaching my dance soon (yay!). tony taught me how to use his mum's digital camera - i have to get some photos developed to give to ron for his b-day (and they are going to be late. VERY LATE. i need mr. incredible to come pick up my birthday package and fly to hong kong to give it to ron. talk about special delivery systems.)

i have three weeks off this semester (including reading week). by 'off' i mean i don't have a major paper or presentation due. i don't know why i just told you that. it is a fact i am carrying with me everywhere at the moment. but i am taking one week at a time (kind of).

ok i should go. i will sign off with my favourite quote from winnie the pooh, uttered by my favourite character of all time: eeyore.

'how long will it take?' (i think this was asked by rabbit, or piglet.)
eeyore: 'days....weeks....months....who knows.'

gotta love ya, eeyore. ttyl :)
posted by sappho
Permalink ¤