~ the evolution of dreams ~
November 18, 2005,8:19 p.m.
ikkity akkity ook
aieeee. there is so much running around my head i don't know where to stop. c, forgive me the fact that i am writing a blog and not looking at your resume. i think this blog-writing session is more to clear my head and put my worries in cyber-space as opposed to having them running around my head like frantic little stick-people, waving their arms in desperation and being pulled to bits.

first - i have too many jobs. (my friends groan and say, YOU JUST REALIZED THIS?!) i did. just realize this. (sort of). i say sort of because in the summer i thought i could handle it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

my day job (that i get paid for) is now going crazy. some of it i like, the rest i abhor. my part-time job, that i also get paid for, is fine - pulls in the extra cash, helps me buy groceries, much-needed winter wear, the like. the actual job i abhor (tho it's not too bad, really) and the people i like a lot, which is why i keep it on the side, so to say.

my two other jobs - that i don't get paid for - are my passions. the toronto japanese short film festival was fine - relatively speaking - and it's never finished, which is fine too.

the dance coalition really is a full-time job. and i can't dedicate the amount of time i want to dedicate to it. it's simply humanly impossible. i need two days for every day i am given, in order to accomplish all the tasks i want to do for the DC - and at the same time do those tasks well.

right now i'm supposed to be getting donations for the launch party we are having on the 25th. HAHAHA. i only have 3 donations, and my goal was 15 - 20. HELP. tickets, gift certificates, art - anything to raffle off - HELP. what can i do? aside from buying a whole bunch of things and donating them myself (which i suspect i will have to resort to). gahhh.

ok that was my biggest worry. not that bad a worry really. i just don't have time to work on it.

i'm going to go drink my green tea and think.

bye-bye

Labels:

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤