~ the evolution of dreams ~
October 25, 2006,12:43 p.m.
it's cute. i'm not.
see this cute little giraffe? it weighs the same as me. it's taller, but we share the same weight.

see, i was sick, for a really long time, and i lost like 16 pounds. i really needed those 16 pounds. i've been trying to gain it back, but i can't. it's really annoying. like my wardrobe is now all the wrong size kind of annoying.

so, on sunday, a year and a half after my left wisdom teeth came in, my right wisdom teeth decided it was time for them to see the world too. i think they got a bit jealous of the left set of wisdom teeth bragging about how much awesome food they kept getting to chew. not to mention all the other sexy teeth they get to hang out with. (hi toni!)

so the right side of my face is a bit swollen, and my top right wisdom tooth must have trained in taekwondo or something because i think it's trying to break my cheekbone.

the upshot of this is I. CAN'T. OPEN. MY. MOUTH. OR. CHEW.

if this goes on for a week i'm not going to be able to go outside without my pants falling off my non-existent butt. if i lived in the mediterranean that wouldn't bother me so much cuz it would be warm enough to wear a dress. but i'm in canada. and it's almost november. and it's frickin' cold.

i also get really cranky when i can't eat. i happen to like food.

i also happen to really hate pudding.

Labels: , ,

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤