~ the evolution of dreams ~
November 15, 2006,1:39 p.m.
ermmm
something must be going on with my uterus. that's the only reason i can explain the sudden explosive proliferation of kittens, puppies, and baby penguins all over this blog. not to mention the tiredness, weird dreams, and constant having to pee*.

nah, i'm not pregnant. my body just *thinks* it is, and is thereby reducing my leetle brain to a teaspoonful of mush. (i am not by any means asserting that this is what pregnancy does to all brains. on the contrary, this is a symptom that occurs only in MY head. i've got ownership of ze mush, ok? look. look. mush™ <- © sappho in perpetuum, ok? ok.)

in other news


sappho is linguistic
i'm taking intermediate spanish classes! that means i get to be zonky and excited about stem-changing verbs, and i get to conjugate. last night toni and i were being really stupid silly and while i was going to brush my teeth after a series of disconnected crazy jokes toni walked by me and said, a la robin williams, "i wuv uuuuu". which made me giggle and then think, "this is such a random house!". which, from the stupid silly mood prevailing, made me collapse on the bed (after i shared my stupid silly joke with toni) in a fit of giggles. jokes for nerds! jokes for nerds! (thanks ze) (what the hell did the previous 4 sentences have to do with being linguistic? *tangent alert, tangent alert*.)

tiny toenails are endangered
yesterday i lost my right tiny toenail for the upteenth time. it never fails to fall off, nor does it fail to annoy me every time it decides to expire. i can't stand looking at my feet and knowing there's something missing. it's incomplete and imperfect. damn leetle toenail.

mmm...pomegranates
it is pomegranate season! my new favourite word spelled incorrectly in croatian is chipak! EVEN BETTER i can combine my two favourite croatian words to form one of the AWESOMEST PHRASES EVER TO HIT THE PLANET EARTH! get ready for it baby cuz this one is thunderous:

šipak na piajatu!

ohhhh that was so worth it.

en español: la granada está en el plato

em português: molly? molly?

katika kiswahili: tulip! tulip!

*uhhhh, actually, i think i haven't mentioned my constant need to pee before. UNTIL NOW!

Labels:

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤