~ the evolution of dreams ~
February 24, 2005,9:44 p.m.
full moon
i had a full moon for my birthday :) i was very happy. i had such a wonderful day! so many people called to wish me happy birthday and tell me that they loved me. i am so grateful to be loved and be able to love. it makes life feel so deeply worthwhile.

my mother bought me an espresso maker for my birthday. i have been indulging in this espresso fix ever since, and i am walking around with my eyelids glued to my forehead (figuratively speaking) because i am SO AWAKE. it's great. wake up groggy, chug back the coffee, and whammo! your body lurches into liveliness. or hyper-neurotic-ness. if i haven't encountered that state yet due to high volumes of espresso in my veins i'm sure the experience is just around the corner. needless to say, i am addicted. espresso. yum.

it was so relaxing to be home. there is so much snow in londontown! and it kept snowing. tons and tons. lots more than we have here in toronto. the kitty was more affectionate than usual this weekend (i think she is lonely because mum is working in the office now, since dad's secretary is ill). she followed me around a lot and was extra-communicative (mrowing at me when i walked into the kitchen in the morning. a kind of "you're UP! FEED ME!" + "you're UP?!?!?!?! go AWAY. i am still having my BEAUTY SLEEP."

it's lovely being 22. this may sound odd but it feels right. the best birthday present of all was getting approved for the apartment tony and i applied for. !!!!!! i can't wait!! nine weeks and we are moving, folks. i am grinning like a mad thing at the prospect. so happy!

Labels:

posted by sappho
Permalink ¤