~ the evolution of dreams ~
December 30, 2004,11:20 p.m.
a little bit more + a poem
since i've been reading so much i haven't been outside for a day and a half - a situation that is always more likely to make me depressed than anything else. i think my body just ends up screaming 'FRESH AIR!!' and so i can't do anything but obey. the weather today (and will be, supposedly, for the next few days) was gorgeously warm. i love the world when everything is melting. it feels like spring. (in january. *n*u*t*s*). but everything is stained a darker colour, it's like the world is painted. i like the contrast of the snow against the darkened pavement, the huge glassy puddles that border sidewalks (and make it impossible for adults to cross the street in a straight line.)

ok i'm going to post a poem (tony is going to help me choose it) and then i'm gonna hit the sack. mhmmm.

oh yes, MOLLY, if you read this, I WILL POST OUR ADVENTURES. AND MORE. and also, molly, COME BACK!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!

alrighty. ze poem.

it is
summer.

we have met,
inside a miracle.

you dance outside my body,
the rifle of air and passion

suffocating my existence.
every flower screams

its colour to the world,
shooting me in practised precision.

the sun melts my being
and erupts my resistance -

i am no longer imprisoned:
the fire of this blossoming world

has released me,
with enfuried desire.


© sak
posted by sappho
Permalink ¤